In case you care:
- I’m losing weight (on purpose).
- It’s been almost a year since my last cigarette (quitting takes practice, but this is the last time: about that I am gravely serious)
- I don’t want zmwilliams.com to die so I’m trying to try to work on it 🙂
- I’ve got four topics on the burner right now in the form of two Udemy courses and Packt Pub books:
- Materialize CSS
- WordPress theme development
- WordPress plug-in development
- Coming up on three years at Christ Episcopal Church… an interesting milestone for me for several reasons.
- I completed the website for a non-profit: Environmental Education and Conservation Global, eecg.org, a few weeks back which mainly involved a customization of the Twenty-Seventeen theme. I wasn’t comfortable with all the decisions I made along the way which has me looking closer at contemporary WordPress theme development as well as topics larger in scope as detailed above.
- A client streams music and I have to do research in reporting to SoundExchange. All this work sounded more glamorous and high-minded before I got into it but I don’t know what else I’d do.
Considering the median age in Potter County, Pennsylvania, 46, a lot of people I remember from secondary school are going into medicine. This isn’t an in issue unique to the area, but I can only do what I really want to do: I do not want to work in medicine. I care about the community and about people at large but I suppose I’d rather write about them then weigh them or deal with their — ugh — fluids.
But about those things I want to do, there are plenty of them so I’m back to it. <a href=”/email-me/”>Drop me a line, won’t you?</a> If I know you, I miss you. If I don’t, I want to!